Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Year in Preview

My truncated goals from last year:
Post more often
Don't buy excess yarn
Organize yarn projects/work on Ravelry
Sew more
Try embroidery

I was able to work on a couple of these items. I did stop buying excess yarn and I did start to sew more. I get a BIG fail for posting more often though and while I've been using Ravelry more, I haven't really uploaded my own projects. And embroidery? Not so much.

So, my 2009 goals are pretty much my goals from 2008. I think I'll focus on working through my yarn and using Ravelry more. I have projects that are in the back of my mind and I need to really tackle them, along with projects from last year that I've put on the back-burner.

One thing I'm borrowing from Little Lugs is making more handmade presents. I am really inspired by all her hard work and hope to make even more gifts for others this year. I'm not very artistically enabled so when I can create something that I like, I need to remind myself to keep it up!

And I'm moving in August, so I might just get that Room of My Own!

No comments: