Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Knitting Tunes & TV


Well, my digital camera is broken (wah!) so I can't post the progress photos of my yellow bag and pink sweater, but I still wanted to post something, so I thought I'd ask everyone what they usually have on the TV or stereo while they're knitting.


For me it's been LOTS of Arrested Development, mixed in with various other Netflixed TV series. I also *love* the News Hour with Jim Lehrer and PBS in general. I save my music listening for the subway, but at home I love to listen to public radio podcasts while I'm knitting. My favorite shows are Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, Radio Lab, This American Life, Living on Earth, and To the Best of Our Knowledge. I've only recently discovered NPR/PRI podcasts and I love them because I so seldom remember to catch the shows I like at their regular broadcast times.


Anyway...

1 comment:

Rita Chenowith said...

I was just going to post something like this! I generally have multiple items from the library always on hand--this week I have Jeeves and Wooster and Blackadder (geek!). Surprisingly, I don't have any Veronica Mars, but I do have the 5th season of the Sopranos. Otherwise, I pop in my old standbys of Arrested Development or Seinfeld. Of course, I knit when watching Lost and The Office/Scrubs too. I don't generally listen to music while knitting, but my new Kingsbury Manx album (Aztec Discipline)is in heavy rotation right now.
(Are you silently asking yourself when I have time to study?? Me too.)