Monday, August 20, 2007

For the little ones

I had a lot of Cotton-Ease left over from Snakey, so I crocheted a granny square baby blanket for a coworker who is pregnant. I have become very fond of the new Cotton-Ease; it's really soft and comes in great colors, and it's machine washable.










And this is a toddler jacket from a free Berocco pattern. I used some of the Wool-Ease I'd originally intended for the Pink Sweater That Never Was. This was a really easy pattern and I think it turned out well, I just hope it fits well. I'm still debating whether to add some kind of fastener, like a frog clasp or something.













So...this means that my project bag is empty! I'm going shopping for the Stag Bag yarn on Wednesday (yarn store is closed on Tuesdays - wtf?) and I can't wait to start on it. I'm also planning a Christmas gift knitting program, hopefully to be revealed soon.

1 comment:

Rita Chenowith said...

I love both of these projects! They both look so professional (like all your finished projects). That blanket makes me want to try knitting one now.