Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Gifts & gifts

Here are a bunch of scarves I made for my coworkers and our student workers. I think I actually have another one to do, but since they only take about 2 hours to do on size 15 needles, I'm sure I can find time to finish just one more. I hadn't planned on making gifts for my work friends, but this Wool Ease Thick & Quick yarn was on sale and the colors were so pretty, I caved in.


And here are the two-circular socks - not much progress! I've already had to scrap 2 other gift projects due to an overly ambitious knitting program...it's down to these socks and a mystery project (hmmm...), and I'm hoping to mail them both out early next week so I have to pick up my pace!

1 comment:

Rita Chenowith said...

I love those scarves...they're so cute all packaged up together like that!