Sunday, December 09, 2007

Something for Myself

As a small bonus for semi-finishing my final project in school, I thought I'd make a little something:



I made a little needle holder for all my double pointed needles. They were getting out of control at the bottom of my knitting bag. I had originally envisioned a large needle holder for all my needles, but I have way too many to do that and still make the holder a reasonable size. This way I can make three different holders. I got the idea from the Multicrafty: Knitting Needle Case tutorial, which I found via the Sew, Mama, Sew blog. I think it'll really help, but I wish I would have made the pockets a little more custom for each needle set. Some of the smaller needles move around a bit.
And I love the inside fabric!

1 comment:

Laura said...

not sure where to post this...i understand everyone needs a face lift every now and then but i always looked forward to your black and white blog...the colors are fine but you could have given us readers a warning!