Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm about to do something really irresponsible

It's the one year anniversary of our blog! I should have knit a little cupcake to celebrate, but is it really that big of a deal? I had to mark the milestone though.

On to projects:

I made myself a Christmas tree this year because my little tree I usually have is located at my parent's house and I won't be making a trip there until after Christmas. I found these wonderful little softy trees from little birds handmade and decided to expand on that idea.


I sewed little circles of Christmas fabric on it for bulbs. I still have to put lights up and the star on top but kitty is having some issues with it right now so I'm waiting for her to settle down a bit. Apparently it's a giant toy!

1 comment:

Little Lugs said...

Happy birthday to the blog! I'm so glad we do this (although I'd trade it for a real-life exchange any day!). Looking forward to the next year! Cute tree; those would make great gifts! Maybe its role as a kitty toy isn't so bad - my cats continuously molest our real tree, so maybe I should make them their own.