Sunday, March 11, 2007

Lunchbox cozy

Hi! In a previous post I mentioned that I have an awesome new lunchbox that really rocks, but I didn't care much for the carrying case, so I made this knitted bag for it:



It's made out of Wool-Ease Thick, left over from a sweater I made for my husband, and stretches to fit the lunchbox & an ice pack...I can squeeze in a small orange, too. The handle is kind of a drawstring I-cord thing. I like this better than the case it came with, but I'm already envisioning improved future models, like a lighter cotton version for the warm months.


And although it's not knitting-related, here's what it looks like inside...hummus & tomatoes, carrots, a BabyBel cheese, pita, applesauce, two little chocolates, and some cute clearance valentine napkins from Target! I love this thing.

1 comment:

Rita Chenowith said...

I love the lunch bag! And I'm so tired of my own lunches, I love your lunch too! I need a personal chef for a year.